When receiving your product it might be a little creased from being in the post. You can give it a good steam to get the creases out.
- 100% Cotton, super soft handle. Vibrant colours. This fabric is a lightweight, smooth, knit fabric that drapes wonderfully, is crease-resistant, has a sumptuous hand, and wears and washes very well. This fabric is, luxurious, and tantalisingly soft. Why Cotton? According to the Cotton Council International, the benefits of cotton clothing are numerous, but the main one is the fact that cotton is hypoallergenic and dust-mite resistant, which means is the best choice of material for people who suffer from asthma or allergies, or those who have sensitive skin prone to irritation. Natural fabrics such as cotton clothing allow for better air circulation, which helps remove and absorb body moisture, drawing heat away from the skin and keeping the body cool and dry. Also, because cotton clothing breathes better, it's the best choice to keep you cool in hot, humid weather. For people concerned with environmental issues, cotton clothing makes a lot of sense. Cotton is biodegradable and a renewable resource. During processing, less than 10 percent of it is lost or deemed non-usable.
Can be machine wash
on 30 0r 40 degrees cycle. Do not Tumble Dry. Dry out of direct sunlight.
Besides its luxurious softness and lustrous beauty, there are various other benefits of silk. The advantages of silk have rightly earned silk its reputation as the queen of fabrics. Because of its natural protein structure, silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics. An all-climate fabric, silk is warm and cozy in winter and comfortably cool when temperatures rise. Its natural temperature-regulating properties give silk this paradoxical ability to cool and warm simultaneously. Silk garments thus outperform other fabrics in both summer and winter. Silk is highly absorbent: it can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp. Silk will absorb perspiration while letting your skin breathe. In spite of its delicate appearance, silk is relatively robust. Its smooth surface resists soil and odors well. Silk is wrinkle and tear resistant, and dries quickly. It is believed that the amino acids of silk are the same that are found in the human skin and hair. This may cause the skin to be healthier and to delay the appearance of wrinkles. In addition, it may cause hair to be healthier as well due to its constant exposure to important nutrients. Other conditions silk may be able to prevent are arthritis and vascular sclerosis. Silk is naturally flame retardant.
SILK GARMENT CARE:
- Hand-wash your garment using a mild soap and cool or warm water.
- Handle items gently. Don't wring or twist the item because silk is weaker when wet.
- After thorough rinsing, roll the item in a clean bath towel to remove excess moisture.
- Air-dry the garment away from sunlight until damp dry.
- Dry iron on a silk setting if required.
SILK PILLOWCASE CARE:
Machine washable on 30 degrees silk wash, by hand or buy dry clean.
The care you give your garments will repay you in prolonged garment life.